playing, by Denise

Friday, April 24, 2009

Feed me!

Sometimes I'm a bit late to things... I finally woke up this week and added a feed to my blog so that my faithful readers could subscribe to receive blog updates.

Blogger has feed gadgets available for use, but it turned out those widgets weren't exactly what I wanted. I suspect the available gadgets may change since blogger recently acquired feedburner, but I think I'll add some notes here in case anyone else wants to follow down the same path that I did.

First, I wandered over to http://feedburner.google.com. I created a feed for my blog (my everyday blog, not this one).

Then I popped into to my blog layout, selected Add a gadget. I pasted in the code that I picked up from feedburner, and my feed was active.

Here's what it looks like:
.....Click to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment